Submission of Abstracts
We invite submissions for 25-minute oral presentations (plus 10 minutes for discussion) and for poster presentations.
Abstracts should clearly present a specific thesis statement and include a description of the topic, approach, and conclusions.
All submissions will be reviewed anonymously by at least two reviewers.
Submissions must comply with the following guidelines:
- They must remain fully anonymous.
- They should be no more than 1 page written in 12 point Times New Roman font with up to 1 additional page for data, figures and references.
- They must be submitted as a PDF file.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the EasyChair system.
- (Extended) submission deadline: 17.06.2016
- Login at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=gac2016
- Enter your EasyChair username and password and log in.
- If you do not have an EasyChair account, click on "create an account" and fill out the form.
- Click "New Submission" at the top left of the page.
- By following the instructions, fill in the form, upload your abstract (in English or in German) via "Uploads", and then submit.
- After submitting your abstract successfully, you should receive an e-mail from EasyChair that you have successfully submitted your abstract.